Public Information Request

The Town of Seelyville and Seelyville Waterworks provides the following ways for you to submit your public information request.


Hand Delivery or Mail

You may request a form from the Water Office in Seelyville Town Hall and hand deliver or mail it.


Written Form

You may submit a request to any Town Employee in any written form, including by electronic mail, fax, or letter.


Good to Know

Please note that for a public information request to be valid, it must be submitted in writing to the Town.