- Manages requests to speak to Council
- Collects information and prepares Council agendas and other information for Council
- Collects, organizes, and maintains records
- Records and submits Council meeting minutes
- Performs duties of payroll clerk for the Town of Seelyville employees, including paying payroll taxes
The Clerk/Treasurer serves as the link between the Town Council and citizens, as well as between the Town Manager and employees.
The office of Clerk/Treasurer for the Town of Seelyville provides clerical, record keeping and administrative functions to the Council and the Town Manager. In addition, this individual performs many tasks that assist in guiding and managing the operation of local government policy and law. Below are just a few of the responsibilities.