The Seelyville Town Manager is the chief administrator of the Town of Seelyville and is appointed by the Town Council. Listed below are just a few of the responsibilities.
- Overseeing the performance of all Departments
- Implementing policies and ideas adopted by Council
- Ensuring that all projects, operations, and functions of the Town operate efficiently
- Ensuring all Local, State, and Federal laws are followed by the Town
- Responding to citizen concerns
The Manager also works to develop the Town's annual budget, works with other administrators in the region, and performs other duties assigned to the manager per the request from the Town Council.